Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Project Life {WEEK 11}

For week 11 I did a one page spread, and added a smaller page to showcase my best friends birthday. I like using smaller pages for events that stand out on their own, which I do not want mixed in with the weekly happenings on my full spread.


{WEEK 11}


For the title card I layered some blue and green washi and used my March Gossamer Blue kit heard enamels to make it look cute.


I had fun stamping on this photo using "Staz-On" black ink (which actually stays on photos and doesnt smear and wipe off like most inks) and a Freckled Fawn "He" and "She" stamp from their Feb. kit. I added these fun labels from my GB kit as well.


I used one of the quote cards that I created and sell HERE.


I made photo collages with PicMonkey on two 4x6" photos which I placed together in the bottom pockets and connected with some twine and a hole punch.

And lastly, here is what my book looks like with the smaller pocket insert for my friends birthday party:

No comments:

Post a Comment