Thursday, April 10, 2014

2014 Project Life {WEEK 14} + Zulily

Week 14 was all about the girls. I used more of my Take Ten Kit and a fun technique tuesday geotag stamp, as well as some perler bead enamel dots. This week my daughter cut her own hair so I made a point of including it as one of the "OMG" moments of the week. The highlight of the week was the girls photoshoot with Zulily. It was so fun! If you haven't heard of Zulily, its a really amazing website that offers huge discounts on designer and boutique clothing and goods for children and adults. You can find deals on popular brands like Toms if you check often, because everyday they add thousands of items. I love their clothes and was so super excited to get my girls in for a photoshoot there. You can see my daughters on the site this week :)


{WEEK 14}


Fun stamping and using the Take Ten Kit cards. LOVE THIS KIT!


My little Zulily model!


My other little Zulily model!

No comments:

Post a Comment