Thursday, April 10, 2014

2014 Project Life {WEEK 13} + Foodies + Take Ten Kit

Foodie, anyone? We LOVE FOOD!!! We love to try food and explore, so one of my husband and my favorite things to do on a kid-free day is to choose an area in Seattle and go on a tasting tour of our own. We go to 3 places (more or less) and share ONE thing (maybe two if it's small/cheap) from each place. This weekend we explored (not for the first time) the U-District and Wallingford. We had burgers, tacos, and gelato. This week I also happened to wake up to breakfast in bed, and enjoyed some wine when I had some alone time one night. Therefore, this was the perfect week to make a "Foodie" themed layout. I started out with the supplies from my Take Ten kit, which had foodie inspired cards this month. I added more blues and oranges based on the cute little dinnerware card from my kit. I REALLY love my Take Ten kit. I subscribe to Gossamer Blue and Studio Calico which are both $20 per month. Take Ten Kits are only $10 per month and offer a lot for the price. Easily enough to do a few layouts! I love that I can accent my stash and other kits with these exclusive cards and the coordinating items that come in the kit. I used a lot of the kit in Week 14 also.


{WEEK 13}


This card from the Take Ten Kit inspired my layout. I layered some washi and a cute embellishment to make this card.


I created a sequence from morning to evening, of our food tasting adventure. I used two pockets and joined the adventure with a thin strip of washi and then stamped all over both photos with my SC "NomNom" stamp.


The April 2014 Take Ten Kit. I highly recommended this kit. The customer service is amazing and the kit is an excellent value.

This layout was so fun to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment