Monday, February 10, 2014

2014 Project Life {WEEK 6}

This week I got my first ever Life Pages kit from Gossamer Blue, a monthly kit club with VERY cute cards and embellishments that coordinate well with eachother. Since February started this week, and its the month of LOVE, I wanted to do a page using a lot of reds and pinks. I pulled a few favorites from this months kit, and added in things from my stash. I didn't end up using everything I had pulled, but I am very happy with the final result. Again, my process for weekly pages is to just pick a color or card you like and go with it. Create a pile of cards and embellishments you WANT to use, and just work them in however you like as you go along. If you end up not happy with something, just change it up! Add a few more random embellishments, or cut a photo out and glue it on a journaling card to add dimension.


This is the pile I created of red and pink, all inspired by the fun cards and embellishments from this months Gossamer Blue Life Pages Kit.


I layered 2 of the cards from the Life Pages Kit to create my title card, and added some glittery Thickers.


I really liked this vellum card from the Life Pages kit, but it was hard to see writing on it, so I added a red label with journaling, then embellished it with a cute heart also from this months kit.


{WEEK 6}

I am really happy I subscribed to this kit, and plan to continue my subscription. You can get your kit subscription HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment